Sunday, October 26, 2008

6-random-facts



I was tagged by Ritva of Finland a while back to name six random things. Funny blogworld!

1. My favorite color is yellow and this is my favorite yellow jumpsuit.

2. I need to pursue my archivist and librarian tendencies—I have a weakness for paper goods.

3. I swear like a sailor and miss the sea.

4. I've been misplaced>> I should have been born Scandinavian.

5. I'm related to Pocahontas.

6. I don't like chocolate and coffee but I enjoy teaparties.

So I tag ANDY of Reference Library come on play--kinda odd for your blog, but...?
Andy, here are tag rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write 6 random things about yourself. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

4 comments:

Ritva said...

hi, you yellow sailor (really) from Scandinavia! no wonder you feel so familiar ;)

Rob said...

Hi Kindra,

How's everything going?

I've found something you'll Like:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/08/betcha-cant-eat.html

Rob

Erin said...

this makes me miss you even more than I already do!

kindra said...

hee hee rob!
funny and odd little creatures!
thanks for the link!

hope all is well in brighton.